Saturday, February 16, 2008

Best Board @ Mollusk #4




Stand up knee shred domination: 5'11" x 18.5 x 22 x 14 x 3

Dean Cleary, Knee board world champion of 197somthing, used to make me thrusters when I was like 12 under the name "World Explosion". He has since moved on, and is now shaping under the name "Cleary." Judging by this board his roots are planted deep in the world making and shredding Knee boards. This board, although designed to knee ride would bring the fun no matter which way you rode it. My buddy T-boss said he is going to re-shape it for me but bring the wide point further back. I told him I wouldn't ride it. I don't know whats cooler, the extreme double wing, or the fact that its a single fin, plus, the wide piont is a little over 12" off the nose. You can call this board what ever you want, but this week I'm calling the best board ever. Click the title and check out his site.

1 comment:

unidentified said...

Damn that looks fun.
Very "Thumb" like.