Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Rad



Fist off forgive my historical ignorance on this one. All I know is, as I was photographing this one, the owner came snatched it up so he could ride it in some stupid contest.
Yes he told me the name, date, and origin of this board, but after so many years of abuse, my brain is now refusing to remember many important details, details that would come in handy for a so called blogger. I'll just settle for being a shitty blogger, and you guys can go on feeling superior. Its a win win. Anyways, all I can remember is that it's from the 60's, and its a department store pop out. Its was also the lightest log I have ever held. I know. I know. my brain bums me out too sometimes, but had this board lasted in the shop a little longer, it would have definitely been my choice for best board in the shop. I'm sure alot of you out there have loads of tid bits you could share us. So please. If not us, enlighten me. What is she?

No comments: