Saturday, January 19, 2008

BEST BOARD OF THE WEEK@MOLLUSK

There are too many radical boards in MOLLUSK SF. From this week on, I will post what I think to be the best board of the week. It'l be great. I can post and present an opinion of what I think is the best board, and the three of you out there who actually look at this Bla Bla Blog can tell me I'm crazy. Great fun. Here's the first one.
MICHEL JUNOD: WINGED ROUND PIN SINGLE FIN $725
6'10" x 13 3/8 x 20 3/4 x 14 1/2 x 2 11/16
In my opinion,This is the best board in the shop. This board is for the man who wants to ride only one board. I know. I know. Your looking at the lines and thinking, "man, is that a gun?" Well your kind of right. It kind of is, but its also more than that. This board will bring the fun in any size surf. Its wide enough, thick enough, and long enough to float you in the small stuff, but also handle some larger surf . I could see my self riding this board in almost any surf. Its been at Mollusk for a while, and know one has showed it any love. If I had the money I would already own it.

P.S. I wanted to post more pictures of this board, but the computer was being bitchy. Sorry.

2 comments:

Joanie + Ryan said...

love junods

Aaron C. Mason said...

best boards ever.